Use of this website signifies your understanding of, agreement with and acceptance of the terms set forth in this policy. If you do not agree with or accepts these terms, you must stop using the website.
This website is not intended for those under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect information from such persons.
We respect your privacy and take all necessary precautions to keep your personal information safe.
This policy applies to the data collected on both desktop and mobile versions of the website, including applications authored by us that provide access to the website contents. It also applies to data collected through email correspondence.
This policy does not apply to the collection and processing of personal data by any third-party site or service accessed via links on our website. We have no control over third-party policies or procedures, and you should read the privacy policies of any third-party website or service you access.
Any questions you may have concerning this policy may be sent to us by way of our contact form.
Personal information we collect
We may collect different types of data from you when you visit our website depending on whether you choose to become a member or remain an unregistered visitor to the website as follows:
A. Members - When you register for membership to the website, you voluntarily provide us with a username, password and email address. You also may voluntarily provide information to us in your emails or feedback. When you interact with the website, we gather information about your interests and preferences, and we also gather technical and usage information as described below (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - As a user of the website you passively provide us with technical data regarding your use of the website. We also collect data about your browser, device, location and time zone, your IP address and other such information.
Methods of collection
The following describes the ways in which we collect your data:
Passive Collection - Automatic collection of data takes place when you visit our website. The data collected includes your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, time zone and geographic location, and other such technical data.
Active Collection - Your personal data is collected when you perform such activities as registering for website membership, posting comments or other materials to the website, or communicating with us to get support, to give feedback or for any other reason.
How we use personal information
The personal information collected and processed by us is used for a variety of reasons, including the following:
- To provide our website and allow for your interaction with its features
- For the provision of tailored website content and relevant advertising
- For the purposes of research and analysis necessary for the maintenance and improvement of the website
- To allow for technical diagnostics to ensure proper website function
- To enable us to provide support and reply to your communications
- To ensure compliance with our terms, to comply with applicable law, and to cooperate with law enforcement and government agencies
How we share your information
Your personal data is only shared with these parties and in the following circumstances:
- Individuals and companies that provide necessary services, such as security, hosting or website functionality, and strictly for the purpose of providing those services
- A party or parties who, through transfer of business assets for any reason, assumes ownership of the assets in their entirety or of a substantial portion thereof
- Regulators, law enforcement or other such authorities to comply with the law or protect our rights or the rights of other parties
You have certain rights with regard to your personal information. These include the right to review, update, correct, delete, restrict, or request a copy or transfer of such. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Transfer of information internationally
By using the website, you agree to the possibility of transfer, storage, and processing of your information, by us or third-party service providers, to and in countries that may have less stringent privacy laws and/or be outside the European Economic Area.