DMCA COMPLIANCE POLICY - nudegirls.tv
We take copyright issues very seriously, and we comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The following notice affirms our compliance and outlines the procedures regarding reported infringements.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
To request the removal of any material on the website that you believe is infringing upon your copyright, please submit a notice of the alleged infringement in writing, ensuring that the following information is included:
- A description of the copyrighted work that is believed to be infringed, or in the case of multiple works, a representative list.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that includes information about its location sufficiently specific to enable us to locate it.
- Information that enables us to contact you, including your name, postal address, telephone number, and s valid email address, if the latter is applicable.
- A statement by you of your good faith belief that the copyrighted material in question is has not been authorized for use by its copyright holder, by an agent for the copyright holder, or by the law.
- A statement that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed material or are authorized to act for the owner and that all information in your notice is accurate.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature, either physical or electronic, of an individual authorized to act for you.
Please ensure that all required information is included in the DMCA Notice. Omission of any of the information listed here will render your notice invalid.
Please submit any copyright infringement notices by way of our contact form.
By submitting a claim of copyright infringement, you are initiating a legal process. Please be advised that false claims of infringement may result in legal consequences, such as liability for damages.
Take Down Procedure
We reserve the right any any time to remove or disable access to material that is claimed to be infringing or based on fact or circumstance indicates infringing activity. We will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers, when appropriate, and will expeditiously take action to prevent access to any material that infringes copyright in conformity with 17 U.S.C. §512.
Modification of Policy
There may be modifications, alterations or additions made to this policy at any time. Please ensure that you stay informed of all policy updates by checking back regularly.